Monday, March 14, 2011

Rainbow's End


How's this for pretty? It's not easy to find sixteen pieces of fabric in this combination...a green and then five colors, with three pieces of each one. You have to be in a great quilt shop and Rainbow's End in Dunedin is just the place. I have never visited Keepsake Quilting which I understand is the ultimate quilt shop but this one is great too. On the other hand, I would not want to walk into RE and not know what I was looking for. It would be one of those Deer In The Headlights moments that we all hate. This array is to make the background of an applique quilt for our Baby-on-the-way. Probably her Christmas gift as there are a few quilts in the queue this spring/summer/fall.
I am going to add the other pics separately as the blog is giving me a few problems today. Be right back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment